- Alexander Yanai Vol 5
- Reel 17, Track 1, Lesson 2
- Write a couple of sentences.
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY234 Standing backward, #1. (Page 1605)
- AY238 Standing backward, #2. (Page 1639)
- Theme Standing
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- See Theme Walking
- Theme Advanced Balance
- Tag Peg-between-big-toe-and-2nd
- Tag Posture
- Tag Weight-on-heels
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.