- Alexander Yanai Vol 8
- Reel 24, Track 3, Lesson 9
- Duration of the recording: 44 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Theme Extensor Lesson
- Tag Seeing-the-Heels
- Tag Carriage-of-the-head
- Tag Hands-in-push-up-position-prone
- Tag One-leg-bent-up-towards-stomach-prone
- Tag Lifting-straight-legs-prone
Lifting knee with standing feet, prone:
- AY279 Lifting up on the hands
- AY379 Lengthening on the stomach and back
- AY390 Extending the leg from sitting to the side
- AY398 Continuation
- AY400 Side-sitting and the movements of the legs
- AY422 Preparation for blanket
- AY514 Lengthening on the stomach
- SF2 – Week 07 – 28 July 1976: Working the Extensors
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.