In “four cardinal points” lessons, you find the optimal placement of your hands and feet to move through a smooth spiral from standing to lying and back.
- 8 ATM, Théâtre des Bouffes du Nord, Paris, May 1973 – 3. Movements on four points
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – Lesson 12
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – Lesson 11
- Franz Wurm, Der aufrechte Gang – Series 2 – 08. Wippe im Knien
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 4 points personal
- LT02 Balance on all fours
- Razumny – Four Cardinal Points
- E04 Four Cardinal Points of Support on Hands & Feet, Sitting to the Right and Left
- AY432 Four points – introduction
- AY016 Four points
- AY321 Four points
Add your thoughts and observations–ideas behind the lesson, history of Moshe’s development; Moshe’s discussions of this theme; your personal insights in experiencing, teaching or using ideas from the lessons in FI
- In some versions, you bring a straight leg through the space between the hand and opposite foot; in some variations the knee. These take you on a different trajectory to lying.
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.