Feldy Notebook’s mission is to enable the Feldenkrais® community to find, annotate, and share Awareness Through Movement (ATM)® lessons. It allows practitioners to contribute their understanding and insights about Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement Lessons, as well as other topics. It’s a collaborative space – allowing us to deepen our collective knowledge about the Feldenkrais Method. There are many ways to think about Feldy Notebook, including:
- as a searchable catalog of Feldenkrais ATM lessons enabling you to easily find the ATM you want.
- as resource created by the community for use by the community.
- as a way to collect and share new insights about the ATMs.
- as a way to organize and relate ATMs together using tags, themes, and explicit links.
Become a User and Log In
To become a user and be able to create and edit lessons, register here.
Once you have been approved and have a username and password, you can login here.
Find ATM Lessons:
- Source (= book, audio, or video recording)
- Lessons with videos
- Lessons with audio
- List of all pages sorted alphabetically
If you’re in a hurry to find a certain lesson from the Alexander Yanai series, here’s a quick reference:
- Vol 1 (1-50)
- Vol 2 (51-100)
- Vol 3 (101-150)
- Vol 4 (151-200)
- Vol 5 (201-250)
- Vol 6 (251-300)
- Vol 7 (301-350)
- Vol 8 (351-400)
- Vol 9 (401-450)
- Vol 10 (451-500)
- Vol 11 (501-550)
The origins of Feldy Notebook
Feldy Notebook began, in 2010, when Laura Yedwab was in her second year of training. She had lots of ATM materials (see photo), but no way to navigate the material. When she wanted to find an ATM, it was difficult to know where to look. Also, there was no place to go to learn about other practitioners experiences with an ATM. There was no place to go to compare and contrast similar ATMs, e.g. all the pelvic clock ATMs. Even when resources existed on the web, e.g. free recordings, it was difficult to find them.
The content of the site is created by the community for the community. You don’t have to be an expert or a Feldenkrais® trainer to contribute.
- Do you have a favorite ATM that doesn’t appear yet? Add it.
- Have you prepared to teach an ATM this weekend? Share your understanding.
- Have you done an ATM class recently? Share your experiences.
With every contribution, the notebook becomes more valuable — for you and for the rest of the community. All changes to the notebook can be undone, so be bold.
Feldy Notebook can only grow through the effort and help of practitioners like you. This is a resource that is for the community and created by the community. Your contribution might be exactly the ATM someone else is looking for.
Simply request a user login here.