Description of the theme
This theme is for ATM lessons done sitting in a chair. It is not for ATMs where the chair is used for support, e.g. a standing ATM that has you leaning against the chair. Rather, this is specifically for ATMs where the majority of movements are done while sitting on a chair.
- ATM Book 1 – What is Good Posture?
- ATMEC01 Introducing Ourselves
- ATMEC02 An Easy Start
- AY026 Pearls and eyes
- AY084.5 Getting up from a chair #3 (not in IFF edition)
- AY146 Bending the spine while sitting in a chair
- AY147 Standing up from the chair with crossed legs
- AY148 Twisting and bending sitting on a chair
- AY150 Movement with a stick while sitting
- AY455 On chair, differentiated turning
- AY469 Separating twists on a chair
- AY478 Chin movements on a chair
- AY479 Movements of the chin to the sides on a chair
- AY480 Bending movements of the head on a chair
- AY481 Twelve o’clock with the chin, Twelve o’clock with the head
- AY508 On the right ischium
- AY509 Both sides and knee
- AY517 Twisting with the hand on the knee
- AY539 Fresh Standing
- LT23 Chair lesson
- Vancouver 1973, Edmonds Center (6-16 August 1973 – Morning course for Seniors), Turning in chair
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.