- neither transcribed, nor translated into English
- Reel 6, Track 4, Lesson 5
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Theme Siting in a Chair
- Tag Breath-related-movement
- Tag Abdominal-muscles
- Tag Flexion-lesson
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Eyes
Bending head forward, sitting:
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/07/80 – 07/09/80 Rolling the Pelvis (Part 1 – 5)
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/17/80 PM Mobility of head – body tonus, part 1 and 2
- AY046 Lowering the head
- AY050 Lowering the head
- AY066 Lifting the head with the hands; abdominal muscles while lying on the floor
- AY479 Movements of the chin to the sides on a chair
- MG78 #06 – Learning to move the head and neck from the center in side sitting
Getting up from a chair:
Lifting legs, sitting in a chair:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.