- Alexander Yanai Vol 1 (1-50)
- Reel 4, Track 1, Lesson 3 (This reference is identical with the reference of AY045 in the IFF edition.)
- Reel 4, Track 1, Lesson 4 (according to Eva Laser https://www.somatik.se)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Bending head forward, sitting:
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/07/80 – 07/09/80 Rolling the Pelvis (Part 1 – 5)
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/17/80 PM Mobility of head – body tonus, part 1 and 2
- AY050 Lowering the head
- AY066 Lifting the head with the hands; abdominal muscles while lying on the floor
- AY084.5 Getting up from a chair #3 (not in IFF edition)
- AY479 Movements of the chin to the sides on a chair
- MG78 #06 – Learning to move the head and neck from the center in side sitting
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.