- London Transcript (1974)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Sitting on a chair:
- ATM Book 1 – What is Good Posture?
- ATMEC01 Introducing Ourselves
- ATMEC02 An Easy Start
- AY084.5 Getting up from a chair #3 (not in IFF edition)
- AY146 Bending the spine while sitting in a chair
- AY147 Standing up from the chair with crossed legs
- AY148 Twisting and bending sitting on a chair
- AY150 Movement with a stick while sitting
- AY455 On chair, differentiated turning
- AY469 Separating twists on a chair
- AY478 Chin movements on a chair
- AY479 Movements of the chin to the sides on a chair
- AY480 Bending movements of the head on a chair
- AY481 Twelve o’clock with the chin, Twelve o’clock with the head
- AY508 On the right ischium
- AY509 Both sides and knee
- AY517 Twisting with the hand on the knee
- AY539 Fresh Standing
- Vancouver 1973, Edmonds Center (6-16 August 1973 – Morning course for Seniors), Turning in chair
Theme Sitting in a Chair
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.