- Alexander Yanai Vol 3 (101-150)
- Reel 11, Track 2, Lesson 1
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY147 Standing up from the chair with crossed legs. (Page 975)
- Theme Sitting in a Chair
- Theme Shoulders
- Tag Different-speed-in-movements-simultaneously
- Theme Sliding Hands on Legs
- Tag Lengthening the back
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Standing-on-one-leg
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.