- Alexander Yanai Vol 10
- Reel 31, Track 2, Lesson 2
- Duration of the recording: 33 min.
- Sitting on a chair, leaning the head to the side. Reaching the arm out to the side. Selectively doing the head and the movements together, or not together.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY478 Chin movements on a chair
- AY479 Movements of the chin to the sides on a chair
- AY481 Twelve o’clock with the chin, Twelve o’clock with the head
Side bending of the head:
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/16/81 AM1 Bring Right Foot to Left Hand / Walk Right Foot Around Left Knee
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/16/81 AM2 Bring Right Foot to Left Hand / Walk Right Foot Around Left Knee (continued)
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/16/81 PM1 Bring Right Foot to Left Hand (on other side) / Roll Over/Hands on Head
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/17/81 PM Holding Ankles- 3 Ways to Roll From Lying to Sitting / Roll Around Holding Feet
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/18/81 pm1 Three Ways to Roll From Lying to Sitting / Three or More Ways to Roll (continued)
- AY085 Bending the right ear to the right shoulder and the left ear to the left shoulder
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.