- Amherst Year 2 (1981)
- Duration of the recording: 57 min. (Talk—The Brain and the Nervous System included)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Recall
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Lecture
- Tag Side-bending-supine
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Demonstration
- Tag Baby’s First Year
- Tag Rolling
- AY335 Pushing the hip backward
- IFF Archive Collection: Lips, Teeth, Mouth. Wkshp Washington, 2 June 1978
- MM01 Twisting to Floor
- MM10 Jaw, Tongue and Aggression
Side bending of the head:
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/16/81 AM1 Bring Right Foot to Left Hand / Walk Right Foot Around Left Knee
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/16/81 AM2 Bring Right Foot to Left Hand / Walk Right Foot Around Left Knee (continued)
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/17/81 PM Holding Ankles- 3 Ways to Roll From Lying to Sitting / Roll Around Holding Feet
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/18/81 pm1 Three Ways to Roll From Lying to Sitting / Three or More Ways to Roll (continued)
- AY085 Bending the right ear to the right shoulder and the left ear to the left shoulder
- AY480 Bending movements of the head on a chair
- AY122 Rolling right and left
- AY130 Rolling with tapping the arms and legs
- AY313 Rolling at the rate of stretching and bending
- AY542.2 Baby rolls (not in IFF edition)
- SF2 – Week 09 – 09 August 1976: Rolling Like a Baby
- SF2 – Week 09 – 10 August 1976: Rolling Like a Baby, continued
- Toronto 1980 – DAY5-3 – Baby rolls
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.