- The Master Moves – Mann Ranch Workshop Collection
- mostly lecture
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Standing-to-sitting
- Tag Sitting-to-standing
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Tag Coming-to-stand
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Lower-back-and-pelvis
- Tag Sitz-bone
- Tag Protruding-abdomen
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Lecture
- Tag Posture
- AY335 Pushing the hip backward
- IFF Archive Collection: Lips, Teeth, Mouth. Wkshp Washington, 2 June 1978
- MM10 Jaw, Tongue and Aggression
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/07/80 – 07/09/80 Rolling the Pelvis (Part 1 – 5)
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/17/80 AM Rotation of head and teleceptors
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/05/80 AM2 Differentiation of arms – lying (part 1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/07/80 AM1 Summary of lessons and principles (#1)
- New York Quest – DAY2 – PM1 – Rolling from sitting to lying and back again
- New York Quest – DAY3 – PM1 – Discussion: Habits. Fear. We are not interested in moving but in how the movement is performed
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.