- Introductory Lecture: Detecting Small Differences
- Lesson One: Twisting to Floor
- Lesson Two: Thinking and Doing
- Lesson Three: Exploring the Floor: The Movements of the Shoulder
- Lesson Four: Crawling and Walking
- Lesson Five: The Ribs and Rolling
- Lesson Six, Part One: Arm Circles
- Lesson Six, Part Two: Making a Circle with Your Hip
- Lesson Seven: The Movement of the Eyes Organizes the Movement of the Body
- Lesson Eight: The Seventh Cervical
- Lesson Nine: Head Through the Gate
- Lesson Ten: Jaw, Tongue and Aggression
- Lesson Eleven: Rocking the Pelvis
- Lesson Twelve: Learning to Sit from Lying
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.