- The Master Moves – Mann Ranch Workshop Collection
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Judo-roll
- Tag Sitting on heels
- Tag Cervical-spine
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Pelvis-on-standing-feet
- Tag Rounding-And-Arching-The-Back
- Tag Anus-backward
- Tag Base-of-neck
- Tag Thoracic-spine
- Tag unilateral
- Tag Flex-feet-on-all-fours
Translation of the pelvis:
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/26/80 – Stability experience
- Amherst 2 – Week 7 – 07/21/81 AM Supine Rotating Around Feet, Pelvis and Neck / Baby Crawls on Back
- AY038 Head and back (distinctions in turns)
- AY043 Lifting the pelvis on standing feet
- AY203 Gluing in the lungs, #3
- AY547 Distinguishing movement lying on the back
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.