- Amherst Year 1
- Duration of the recording: 70 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag On-knees-and-forearms
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Rolling
- Tag Protruding-abdomen
- Tag Twisting
- Tag Center-of-gravity
- Tag Group-movement
- Tag Alexander-F-M
Translation of the pelvis:
- Amherst 2 – Week 7 – 07/21/81 AM Supine Rotating Around Feet, Pelvis and Neck / Baby Crawls on Back
- AY038 Head and back (distinctions in turns)
- AY043 Lifting the pelvis on standing feet
- AY203 Gluing in the lungs, #3
- AY547 Distinguishing movement lying on the back
- MM09 Head Through the Gate
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/18/81 am Three Ways to Roll From Lying to Sitting / Three or More Ways to Roll
- AY122 Rolling right and left
- AY130 Rolling with tapping the arms and legs
- AY134 Rolling in a bridge with the hands on the ankles
- SF2 – Week 03 – 29 June 1976: Rolling, Holding the Feet from the Inside
- Toronto 1980 – DAY5-3 – Baby rolls
Thinking small and tall:
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/23/80 AM1 – Lying on stomach (part 2)
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/24/80 AM2 – Tilting legs to left, prone
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/25/80 PM2 – Rolling head and getting up (part 2)
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/27/80 Holding chin and rolling (#2)
Lifting one knee, on all fours:
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/25/80 AM1 On knees flexing pelvis (part 1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/25/80 AM2 On knees, flexing pelvis (part 2)
- AY330 Standing on the knees, continuation
- AY357 On the elbows with a hop
- AY421 Toes and stepping
- AY422 Preparation for blanket
Lifting one elbow, on knees and forearms:
Lifting both elbows, on knees and forearms:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.