- Amherst Year 1 (1980)
- Duration of the recording: 56 min. (Talk—Weber-Fechner Law included)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Flex-feet
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag On-hands-and-knees
- Tag Lecture
- Tag Hamstring
- Tag Flex-feet-on-all-fours
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/23/81 pm1 Preparation for Headstand / Crossed Ankles
- New York Quest – DAY1 – PM2 – Finding lightness and ease in the arms and in yourself: Rolling with interlaced hands on the back
- New York Quest – DAY2 – AM1+2 – Lifting the head on the back: simple flexion, one side in imagination
Lifting one knee, on all fours:
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/26/80 – Stability experience
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/25/80 AM2 On knees, flexing pelvis (part 2)
- AY330 Standing on the knees, continuation
- AY357 On the elbows with a hop
- AY421 Toes and stepping
- AY422 Preparation for blanket
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.