- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/22/81 pm2 Preparation for head stand – Carp jump
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/24/81 am: Preparation for Headstand and Carp jump (cont.)
- AY071 Preparation for a headstand, 1
- AY072 Preparation for a headstand, 2
- AY163 Preparation for a headstand
- AY164 Preparation for a headstand, #2
- AY362 Candle!
- SF2 – Week 03 – 30 June 1976: Standing the Hand Under the Shoulder, on the Back
- Vancouver – UBC – 15 Aug 73 – Preparation for headstand/Carp Movements
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.