- Amherst Year 2 (1981)
- Duration of the recording: 42 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Continuation of
- 06/22/81 PM2 Preparation for Headstand – Carp jump
- 06/23/81 AM Preparation for Headstand / Crossed Feet, Knee / Hand Lift
- Theme Headstand
- Tag On-hands-and-knees
- Tag Flex-feet
- Tag Demonstration
- Tag Avoiding-pain
- Tag Carp-jump
- Tag Head-stand
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/25/80 AM1 On knees flexing pelvis (part 1)
- New York Quest – DAY1 – PM2 – Finding lightness and ease in the arms and in yourself: Rolling with interlaced hands on the back
- New York Quest – DAY2 – AM1+2 – Lifting the head on the back: simple flexion, one side in imagination
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.