- Amherst Year 1 (1980)
- Duration of the recording: 88 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag On-hands-and-knees
- Tag Eyes
- Tag Smile
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Avoiding-seriousness
- Tag Lengthening the back
- Tag Twisting
- Tag Sitting on heels
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Ankle-freedom
- Tag Avoiding-pain
- Tag Scoliosis
Lifting one knee, on all fours:
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/26/80 – Stability experience
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/25/80 AM1 On knees flexing pelvis (part 1)
- AY330 Standing on the knees, continuation
- AY357 On the elbows with a hop
- AY421 Toes and stepping
- AY422 Preparation for blanket
Seeing the heels, on hands and knees:
Kissing the floor with the butt, on hands and knees:
Sitting on one heel:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.