- Alexander Yanai Vol 10
- Reel 32, Track 4, Lesson 3
- Duration of the recording: 43 min.
In kneeling, with one leg extended straight out to the side, you lower your pelvis back towards sitting on your heel. Also kneeling on both knees, taking the pelvis back so the knees lift. In the end, you are sitting back on one heel while turning the toes in/heel out and sitting to the outside of the heel, and vice versa.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
Sitting on one heel:
- Click “link” above to add a link; “file” to upload a resource or picture, or “widget” to embed a video.
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website.Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.