- Toronto Workshop (1980)
- Several parts of this ATM are missing due to some skips in the recording.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Flex-feet
- Tag Dial
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag On-hands-and-knees
- Tag Wiggle-the-knees
- Tag unilateral
- Tag Pretzel-legs
- Tag Flex-feet-on-all-fours
Circling the heel:
- AY245 Heels and feet in circles
- AY292 Basic Movements of the Toes
- AY382 Continuation
- AY383 With holding the knee
Seeing the heels, on hands and knees:
Flexing toes, flexing feet, supine:
- AY447 Opposition on the side
- AY448 Diagonal bending
- AY449 Bending in standing
- AY458 Bending Knees – Lying
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.