- Alexander Yanai Vol 5
- Reel 17, Track 3. Lesson 4
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY236 Rotation on an axis
- AY242 Turning on a side axis
- AY283 Continuation on one leg
- AY300 In standing, turning the heels outside
- AY484 In standing, turning with the eyes
- AY498 Tilting the leg backward in sitting
Circling the heel:
- AY292 Basic Movements of the Toes
- AY382 Continuation
- AY383 With holding the knee
- Toronto 1980 – DAY5-1 – Sitting between the heels
The pelvis is lying on fists:
- Amherst 1 – Week 8 – 07/28/80 AM2 Opening the legs (part 2)
- AY282 Basis of hopping, continuation 
- AY314 Preparation for a candle
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.