- Alexander Yanai Vol 6
- Reel 19, Track 4, Lesson 2
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY281. Basis of hopping (1). (Page 1917)
- AY283. Continuation on one leg. (Page 1933)
- AY298 Improving the hopping for beginners. (Page 2043)
- Tag Hopping
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Ankle-freedom
- Tag Breathing
- Tag Letting-knees-loose-standing
- Tag Flex-feet
The pelvis is lying on fists:
- Amherst 1 – Week 8 – 07/28/80 AM2 Opening the legs (part 2)
- AY245 Heels and feet in circles
- AY314 Preparation for a candle
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/19/80 PM1 – Lying on Stomach, Movements of Legs, Eyes and Head
- AY292 Basic Movements of the Toes
- AY303 A lecture/lesson: Self-image lecture, the line of a ball that rolls
- AY409 Lean on the knee and get up
- AY416 Protruding the abdomen
Walking on the heels:
- AY138 Walking on the heels
- AY235 Standing (Shaking in the heels)
- AY235 Standing (Shaking in the heels)-test
- AY510 Knees righting
- SF2 – Week 05 – 15 July 1976: Variations in Walking
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.