- Esalen Workshop (1972)
- The transcript is entirely different from the recording. How can that be? The top of the page of Stransky’s notes has the date: 1971, Lesson 3. In the Archive of the IFF there are recordings from a workshop done by Dr. Feldenkrais in 1971 in Esalen. The lesson in the Stransky notes is very close to a lesson in the 1971 workshop. — Rob Black
- The Stransky lesson (#36) has a great deal of heel tapping.
- The recording (#38, via the IFF) is a beautiful lesson on caressing and loving oneself.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Caressing leg in standing:
- AY078 Standing
- IDF06 Sliding along both legs
- IDF18 Lifting the Heel and Sliding the Hand Along the Thigh
Theme sliding hands on legs
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.