- Amherst Year 2 (1981)
- Duration of the recording: 9 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Continuation of 07/29/81 AM1 Hands Slide Down Thighs the same morning.
- Theme sliding hands on legs
- Tag Demonstration
- Tag In-standing
Caressing leg in standing:
- Amherst 2 – Week 8 – 07/29/81 AM1 Hands Slide Down Thighs
- AY078 Standing
- E36 Rapping Heels, Caressing Legs, Standing & Walking (Stransky Notes)
- IDF06 Sliding along both legs
- IDF18 Lifting the Heel and Sliding the Hand Along the Thigh
- AY317 Touching the floor in standing
- AY318 Continuation on the knees
- AY410 Swinging arms
- AY437 Touching the heels in standing
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.