- Alexander Yanai Vol 9
- Reel 26, Track 4, Lesson 3
- Duration of the recording: 42 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Arm circling in standing:
- MM06.1 Arm Circles
- MM06.2 Making a Circle with Your Hip
- SB6 Full Movement of Shoulder/Circling the Arm in Side-Lying an in Standing/Exploring increasing speed
- AY317 Touching the floor in standing
- AY318 Continuation on the knees
- AY437 Touching the heels in standing
Side bending, standing:
- AY253 Fingers in the armpit
- AY263 Bending(s) right and left
- AY289 Standing on one leg with movements
- AY290 Standing on one leg with a hop
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.