- AY Volume 6
- Reel 18, Track 4, Lesson 1
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Side bending prone:
- AY105 On the stomach; basic lifting of body parts
- AY107 Bending on the stomach
- AY254 Circle with the hands and feet and bending the body
- MG77 #13 – Side bending on back and stomach
Side bending on one knee:
Side bending, standing:
- AY253 Fingers in the armpit
- AY289 Standing on one leg with movements
- AY290 Standing on one leg with a hop
- AY410 Swinging arms
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.