- Alexander Yanai Vol 3 #107
- Reel 8, Track 4, Lesson 1
- Lying face down and side-bending (from the head, from the legs); turning onto the back rolling over the long side; sitting and lying face up with legs crossed half-lotus, turning the heel and ankle (the lower leg along its axis); and more….
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- Tag Twisting
Side bending prone:
- AY105 On the stomach; basic lifting of body parts
- AY254 Circle with the hands and feet and bending the body
- AY263 Bending(s) right and left
- MG77 #13 – Side bending on back and stomach
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.