- Alexander Yanai Vol 9
- Reel 28, Track 3, Lesson 2
- Duration of the recording: 30 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Protruding-abdomen
- Tag In-standing
- Tag Lifting-heel
- Tag Seeing-the-Heels
- Theme Extensor Lesson
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Smile
Lifting both heels, standing:
Lifting one heel, standing:
- AY444 Straightening the knee in standing
- AY482 Introduction next to a chair (The foot)
- AY483 On the side of the chair -hopping
- AY487 Next to a chair, statue standing
- AY488 To statue standing
- AY489 Legs and lifting back
- AY490 The statue moves
- AY542 Hopping over the left leg
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.