- Amherst Year 1 July 10 PM1
- Duration of the recording: 54 min.
- Continuation of 07/10/80 Circling right arm and leg on floor (part 1) and 07/10/80 Circling right arm and leg on floor (part 2) the same day in the morning.
- From sitting, spinning on hips/thighs to lie on stomach facing the same direction–and continue in a circle. (“Break dancing” spin.)
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- If you roll on the soft tissues–the thighs, the belly–the floor is soft and you don’t get bruises.
Leg circling on the floor:
Swivel on lower abdomen:
Gate control theory:
Arm circling in standing:
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.