- Amherst Year 1 (1980)
- Duration of the recording: 43 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Dial
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Shoulders
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag unilateral
- Tag Holding-chin
- Tag Lower-back-and-pelvis
Arm circling on the floor:
Exploring the floor with the hands:
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/10/80 PM2 – Flexors and rolling/Flexing the Upper Body, Elbow to the Knee (Continued)
- Amherst 1 – Week 2/3 – 4 points personal
- Amherst 1 – Week 4 – 06/30/80 Rolling to the right and left (#2)
- MM03 Exploring the Floor: The Movements of the Shoulder
- MM06.1 Arm Circles
- MM06.2 Making a Circle with Your Hip
- SB6 Full Movement of Shoulder/Circling the Arm in Side-Lying an in Standing/Exploring increasing speed
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.