- Alexander Yanai Vol 3 (101-150)
- Reel 8, Track 4, Lesson 2
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Not-losing-front
Swinging the legs around in sitting:
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/16/80 PM2 – Swivel on Buttocks and Spinning Legs (continued)
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/16/80 PM1 – Swivel on Buttocks and Spinning Legs
- Amherst 2 – Week 6 – 07/16/81 PM1 Walking on your stomach (includes telescope eyes)
- AY371 Swinging the legs from stomach to back
Leg circling on the floor:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.