- Standing and lifting one leg, Supine and lifting one leg, organizing the hips and legs for standing.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- There’s a huge difference between “extending the legs” and “standing the foot”.
Caressing leg in standing:
Pushing the heel in standing:
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry