- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Caressing leg in standing:
- Amherst 2 – Week 8 – 07/29/81 AM1 Hands Slide Down Thighs
- Amherst 2 – Week 8 – 07/29/81 AM2 Hands Slide Down Thighs (cont.)
- AY078 Standing
- E36 Rapping Heels, Caressing Legs, Standing & Walking (Stransky Notes)
- IDF18 Lifting the Heel and Sliding the Hand Along the Thigh
Theme sliding hands on legs
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.