Lessons in Improving Ability, Volume 1 & 2
- A pendulum movement with knee bent.
- Knee straight; knee bent.
- Interlacing the toes.
- Prone lifting the head and seeing the heels.
- Standing tilting the head right and left.
- Sliding along both legs.
- Movements of the hip joint.
- Alternating movements of the thigh, in retrospect and in thinking
- Movements of the right foot (prone)
- Turning the head and seeing the heels (prone)
- Tilting the legs
- Pelvic clock
- Knees crossed.
- The left shoulder in thought and in retrospect.
- Foot on the Head (Preparation)
- Hands in a bridge.
- Breathing and movements of the feet.
- Lifting the Heel and Sliding the Hand Along the Thigh
- Tilting legs left and right.
- Movements of the right foot.
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.