- Amherst Year 1
- June 19, AM1
- DVD 6, VHS 17
- Duration of the recording: 25 min.
- audio only
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Foot-movement-in-space
- Tag Lecture
- Tag Coming-home-fast
- Tag Breathing
- Tag Simultaneity-of-different-movements
- AY282 Basis of hopping, continuation 
- AY292 Basic Movements of the Toes
- AY303 A lecture/lesson: Self-image lecture, the line of a ball that rolls
- AY409 Lean on the knee and get up
- AY416 Protruding the abdomen
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/25/80 AM1 – Sucking – interlacing fingers and toes
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/16/80 PM2 Index finger holding big toe
- Amherst 1 – Week 8 – 08/01/80 AM1 Sitting up with hands under kneecap (part 2)
- MM08 The Seventh Cervical
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/25/81 AM1 Body like a wave / Caterpillar wave
- AY460 Separation in lying with Saika
- New York Quest – DAY5 – AM2 – a) Pressing and lifting on the side, opening and closing hand to stand b) Variations in standing c) Pressing again on side, making a wave
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.