- 1981 New York Quest Workshop
- Duration of the recording: a) 52 min., b+c) 29 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Minimal-lifting
- Tag unilateral
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Demonstration
- Tag Arm-circling-on-floor
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Minimal-pressing
- Tag Hand-opening-closing
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/19/80 PM1 – Lying on Stomach, Movements of Legs, Eyes and Head
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/25/81 AM1 Body like a wave / Caterpillar wave
- AY460 Separation in lying with Saika
- Amherst 2 – Week 1 – 06/08/81 Flexing of right palm / Flex hand to stand
- Amherst 2 – Week 1 – 06/09/81 Flexing of right palm / Press floor to lift knee
- Amherst 2 – Week 1 – 06/10/81 AM1 Flexing hands and feet together
- Amherst 2 – Week 1 – 06/11/81 PM Sit, Shoulder Forward, Rotate Head
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/16/81 AM2 Bring Right Foot to Left Hand / Walk Right Foot Around Left Knee (continued)
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/25/81 PM Rhiannon’s lesson – exploring eyebrows and bridge of nose / Exploring eye structure in relationship to the spine
- New York Quest – DAY4 – Increasing ease in the head, neck and shoulders. a) Sitting; rolling the head (AM2) b) Bell hand, rotating arms on back (PM1A) c) Sitting, rolling the head continued (PM1B)
- New York Quest – DAY4 – PM2 – From straight leg sitting to rolling on the back, opening and closing hand
Exploring the floor with one knee:
Circling pelvis on one knee:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.