- Alexander Yanai Vol 9 AY#416
- Reel 27, Track 1, Lesson 5
- Duration of the recording: 36 minutes
This pelvic clock lesson, working in three positions (sitting, leaning on hands; sitting, leaning on elbows and forearms; lying–all with soles of feet together and knees open), starts with exploring just 12/6 in each position, bringing awareness to involvement of head, before moving on to the full clock in each of the three positions. Similar to Clocks in three positions (AY376).
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/19/80 PM1 – Lying on Stomach, Movements of Legs, Eyes and Head
- AY282 Basis of hopping, continuation 
- AY292 Basic Movements of the Toes
- AY303 A lecture/lesson: Self-image lecture, the line of a ball that rolls
- AY409 Lean on the knee and get up
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.