- Alexander Yanai Vol 8 AY #376
- Reel 24, Track 4, Lesson 6
- Duration of the recording: unknown
In this pelvic clock lesson, you work in sitting leaning on hands, sitting leaning on elbows/forearms, and lying, all with soles of the feet together and knees open. You start with 12/6 (reversed from all other versions–12 is below tailbone, 6 towards belt, as in AY 416), and then each thigh to floor (approx 10 and 2), then do circles in the same three positions. Then–interesting contribution–you lie face down, place the backs of your hands in the small of your back, and lift elbows away from floor, with the head turned one way and the other–and then return to 12-6 and knees to floor in sitting to see how this has changed.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
The back of the hand on the back:
- AY160 Sliding the back of the hands behind the back
- AY285: Interweaving the back with the help of the hands
- AY287 General continuation
- AY384 Holding hand in hand on the back
- AY391 Tying the upper arms
- AY476 Lengthening heels and arms
- MM03 Exploring the Floor: The Movements of the Shoulder
- Click “link” above to add a link; “file” to upload a resource or picture, or “widget” to embed a video.
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
To add a Discussion section to this page, click Widget, click Discussion Area, and then delete this instruction.
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website.Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.