- Alexander Yanai Vol 10 #476
- Reel 31, Track 1, Lesson 1
- Duration of the recording: 39 min.
Side-lying, with your legs in scissors and arms in various positions in front, overhead, and behind you, you lengthen arms and heels, with refinements of the chin and chest.
Fast version (600% speed) lesson preview
Focus of Moshe’s teaching
Back of the hand on the back:
- AY160 Sliding the back of the hands behind the back
- AY285: Interweaving the back with the help of the hands
- AY287 General continuation
- AY376 Clocks in three positions
- AY384 Holding hand in hand on the back
- AY391 Tying the upper arms
- MM03 Exploring the Floor: The Movements of the Shoulder
- Click Lengthening Heels and Arms for an audio recording based on this ATM by Lynette Reid
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website.Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.