- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Hooking-big-toe-with-index
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Rolling-to-sit
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Tag Rocking-on-arc-supine
- Tag Stopping-breath
- Tag Stop-movement
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/19/80 PM1 – Lying on Stomach, Movements of Legs, Eyes and Head
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/25/80 AM1 – Sucking – interlacing fingers and toes
- Amherst 1 – Week 8 – 08/01/80 AM1 Sitting up with hands under kneecap (part 2)
- MM08 The Seventh Cervical
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 06/16/80 PM2 – Swivel on Buttocks and Spinning Legs (continued)
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/07/80 – 07/09/80 Rolling the Pelvis (Part 1 – 5)
- MM07 The Movement of the Eyes Organizes the Movement of the Body
- New York Quest – DAY2 – PM1 – Rolling from sitting to lying and back again
- SF2 – Week 08 – 04 August 1976 am: Alternately Lifting the Shoulders and Small of the Back
- SF2 – Week 09 – 09 August 1976: Rolling Like a Baby
- SF2 – Week 09 – 10 August 1976: Rolling Like a Baby, continued
- Toronto 1980 – DAY1-1 – Lecture: Learning and the ability to choose
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.