- Alexander Yanai Vol 6
- Reel 19, Track 4, Lesson 3
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY281 Basis of hopping (1). (Page 1917)
- AY282 Basis of hopping, continuation (2). (Page 1925)
- AY298 Improving the hopping for beginners. (Page 2043)
- Tag Shifting-weight-standing
- Tag Balance
- Tag Standing
- Tag Hopping
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Weight-on-heels
- Tag Standing-on-one-leg
- Tag Breath-related-movement
- Tag Breathing
- Amherst 2 – Week 9 – 08/03/81 PM1 Weight Shifting to Dancing
- AY236 Rotation on an axis
- AY242 Turning on a side axis
- AY245 Heels and feet in circles
- AY300 In standing, turning the heels outside
- AY484 In standing, turning with the eyes
- AY498 Tilting the leg backward in sitting
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.