- Alexander Yanai Volume 6
- Reel 20, Track 4, Lesson 2
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY281 Basis of hopping (1). (Page 1917)
- AY282 Basis of hopping, continuation (2). (Page 1925)
- AY283 Continuation on one leg. (Page 1933)
- Tag Hopping
- Tag Ankle-freedom
- Tag Foot-movement-in-space
- Tag Toes
- Tag Flex-feet
- Tag Flex-feet-prone
Tapping with the heels:
Falling on the heels:
- AY138 Walking on the heels
- AY235 Standing (Shaking in the heels)
- AY235 Standing (Shaking in the heels)-test
- AY267 Bending on one knee behind a chair
- AY424 Bending behind a chair
- AY487 Next to a chair, statue standing
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.