- Alexander Yanai Vol 10
- Reel 31, Track 4, Lesson 3
- Duration of the recording: 37 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Next-to-chair
- Tag Lifting-heel
- Tag In-standing
- Tag Balance
- Tag Standing
- Tag Hopping
- Tag Standing-on-one-leg
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Seeing-the-Heels
- Tag Lifting-forefoot-standing
- Tag Hip-backward
- Tag Dial
- Tag Lifting-one-heel-standing
Flexing knee, standing:
Falling on the heels:
- AY138 Walking on the heels
- AY235 Standing (Shaking in the heels)
- AY235 Standing (Shaking in the heels)-test
- AY267 Bending on one knee behind a chair
- AY298 Improving the hopping for beginners
- AY424 Bending behind a chair
Seeing the heels, standing:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.