- Amherst Year 1 (1980)
- Duration of the recording: 54 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Swinging-legs-supine
- Tag Lifting-head-supine
- Tag Shoulder-girdle
- Tag Atlas-and-axis
- Tag Hamstring
Lifting one foot with both hands, supine:
Lower abdominal muscles:
The pelvis is lying on fists:
- AY245 Heels and feet in circles
- AY282 Basis of hopping, continuation 
- AY314 Preparation for a candle
- AY354 Walking backward
- AY443 Walking Backward
- MM06.2 Making a Circle with Your Hip
- SF2 – Week 05 – 15 July 1976: Variations in Walking
- SF2 – Week 06 – 21 July 1976, am: Standing Oscillations, continued and Head Forward and Up
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.