- Amherst Year 1 (1980)
- Duration of the recording: 82 min.
- Continuation of
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Lecture
- Tag Posture
- Tag Thoracic-spine
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Shoulders
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Dial
- Tag Clavicle
- Tag Alexander-F-M
- Tag See-saw-breathing
- Tag Protruding-abdomen
- Tag Palms-on-floor-supine
- Tag Skewering-spine
- Tag Demonstration
- Tag Self-preservation
- Tag Avoiding-pain
- Tag Lifting-pelvis
Hands behind the back, supine:
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/05/80 AM1 Differentiation of arms – sitting
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/06/80 AM1 Pelvic lift with arms right and left
- AY220 Hands behind
- AY233.5 Turns with arms/hands behind (on the back) (not in IFF edition)
- AY264 Hands behind the legs
- AY266 Crossing knees and coordinated eye movements
- AY268 Hip Joints by way of lengthening
- AY323 Shoulders behind the back
Lower abdominal muscles:
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/16/80 AM1 Integrating arms – crossing the arms
- Amherst 2 – Week 6 – 07/13/81 Supine interlacing fingers / Clasped Hands Rotation
- Amherst 2 – Week 7 – 07/23/81 AM2 Prone-Raising and Moving Pelvis and Heels / Pelvis Orbits Around Foot (Included—Prone-Rocking the Body on the Stomach / Arc on Stomach)
- AY019.5 Unidentified and Partial
- AY076 Slow lifting; on the stomach
- MM07 The Movement of the Eyes Organizes the Movement of the Body
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.