- neither transcribed, nor translated into English
- Reel 2, Track 2, Lesson 5
- Duration of the original recording: 28 minutes (according to Moti Nativ)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY116. Spreading the legs and erecting the back. (Page 765)
- Tag Lower-back-and-pelvis
- Tag Lifting-straight-legs-sitting
- Tag Sitting-with-straight-legs-spread
- Tag Rounding-And-Arching-The-Back
- Tag Imagining
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/16/80 AM1 Integrating arms – crossing the arms
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/05/80 AM2 Differentiation of arms – lying (part 1)
- AY076 Slow lifting; on the stomach
- MM07 The Movement of the Eyes Organizes the Movement of the Body
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.