- The Master Moves – Mann Ranch Workshop Collection
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Theme Deadbird
- Tag Eye-differentiation
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Turning-in-sitting
- Tag Rolling-head-between-hands
- Amherst 1 – Week 4 – 07/02/80 Crossing the knees (part 1)
- AY462 Separating the left limbs in sitting
- AY474 With the help of the limbs in the air, rolling to get up
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 5 – #2 – Circles with pelvis (continuation of pelvis around clock)
- SF1 – Week 8 – 5 August 1975: Moving the Pelvis and Head Around a Clock, continued
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 4. Pelvic Clock
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 7. Freeing the spine
- SF2 – Week 08 – 4 August 1976 am: Alternately Lifting the Shoulders and Small of the Back
- SF2 – Week 09 – 09 August 1976: Rolling Like a Baby
- SF2 – Week 09 – 10 August 1976: Rolling Like a Baby, continued
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.