- Rotterdam 1976
- Duration: 16 min. (The end of the ATM is missing.)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Amherst 1 – Week 4 – 07/02/80 Crossing the knees (part 1)
- AY462 Separating the left limbs in sitting
- AY474 With the help of the limbs in the air, rolling to get up
- MM07 The Movement of the Eyes Organizes the Movement of the Body
- SF1 – Week 8 – 5 August 1975: Moving the Pelvis and Head Around a Clock, continued
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 4. Pelvic Clock
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 7. Freeing the spine
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.