- SF Training Year 1 (1975)
- A continuation of the pelvic clock with trying the movement of the pelvis without the head and vice versa. Later circling of head and pelvis contrarywise.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Amherst 1 – Week 4 – 07/02/80 Crossing the knees (part 1)
- AY462 Separating the left limbs in sitting
- AY474 With the help of the limbs in the air, rolling to get up
- MM07 The Movement of the Eyes Organizes the Movement of the Body
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 5 – #2 – Circles with pelvis (continuation of pelvis around clock)
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 4. Pelvic Clock
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 7. Freeing the spine
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.