- Alexander Yanai Vol 10
- Reel 30, Track 4, Lesson 3
- Duration of the recording: 32 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Scissoring legs on the floor:
- Amherst 2 – Week 6 – 07/15/81 PM2 Beginning of Scissoring Legs on Floor / Jumping Hurdles
- Amherst 2 – Week 6 – 07/16/81 AM Scissoring legs on floor / Jumping Hurdles
- AY073 Twisting the pelvis relative to the shoulders
- AY075 Twisting the shoulders relative to the pelvis.
- AY475 Midway exercise to the previous one
- AY531 Continuation
- AY532 Continuation to sitting
Flexing feet, flexing hips, supine:
- Amherst 1 – Week 4 – 07/02/80 Crossing the knees (part 1)
- AY462 Separating the left limbs in sitting
- MM07 The Movement of the Eyes Organizes the Movement of the Body
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 5 – #2 – Circles with pelvis (continuation of pelvis around clock)
- SF1 – Week 8 – 5 August 1975: Moving the Pelvis and Head Around a Clock, continued
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 4. Pelvic Clock
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 2 – 7. Freeing the spine
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.